Special Japanese Green Teas
- JASMIN MANDARIN SPECIAL GRADE is the highest-grade Jasmine tea made with Chinese green tea leaves. Its spring breeze-like aroma is quite unforgettable. Many people become a fan once they try it fo...
- Japanese green tea sprinkled with island flowers and the sweet aroma of a day in the tropics. It's paradise in a cup.
- Distinctively mellow and full-bodied green tea. Ideal for those who like full-bodied tea.
- Give the gift of green tea in celebration of the New Year!
SENCHA MATSURI is a full-bodied sencha with a gentle mouthfeel. This tea is made with "Yabukita" cultivar, a typical cultivar grown in Jap...
- Wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year
SENCHA MATSURI is a full-bodied sencha with a gentle mouthfeel. This tea is made with "Yabukita" cultivar, a typical cultivar grown in Japan. The leaves w...
- GYOKURO PINE BREEZE is a blend of a cultivar called Komakage from Uji and Yabukita from Shizuoka. Komakage's elegant, rich umami and Yabukita's crispness create a great harmony. Brew at lower tem...
- KAGA BOCHA is a kind of houji tea made in the Kaga area of Hokuriku District, Japan. What makes Kaga Bocha unique is that unlike regular houji tea, it is made with "stems" of tea plants instead of le...
out of stock
- Low caffeine deep-steamed green tea from Shizuoka. Savor the umami of this brisk green tea.
- SENCHA CHIRAN is produced in Chiran city, Kagoshima. This tea is known to have a gentle mouthfeel and an aroma with a hint of sweet potatoes. Enjoy its characteristic mild flavor and beautiful ligh...
- SENCHA UJI is a high quality first flush Yabukita sencha from Souraku, Kyoto. The dark green leaves have a deep, sophisticated aroma which is a distinctive characteristic of teas produced in Uji. ...
In order to use Hawaii or Alaska as a state, please select United States (Hawaii,Alaska) as the Country.