- MATCHA is a versatile powdered tea made with leaves harvested in Shizuoka, a famous tea producing area of Japan. You can enjoy it prepared the traditional way, or use it for cooking to accentuate you...
- MATCHA UJITAWARA is a matcha made with the highest quality cultivar called “Asashi,” by Mr. Yasuyuki Asakura. Vibrant, jade-colored leaves are ground slowly to render a sweet, luxurious flavor that...
- A bamboo tea spoon used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. Sized to scoop the right amount of tea into a matcha bowl.
- A bamboo stirrer used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. A convinient whisking tool to prevent lumping of the powder.
- A beautiful Mino-yaki matcha bowl with a modern checkered pattern. This authentic matcha bowl has a pleasant smooth texture which makes your matcha drinking quite enjoyable. Have a nice tea ceremony ...
- A gorgeous Mino-yaki matcha bowl with an adorable weeping cherry pattern. This authentic matcha bowl has a pleasant smooth texture which makes your matcha drinking quite enjoyable. Have a nice tea ce...
In order to use Hawaii or Alaska as a state, please select United States (Hawaii,Alaska) as the Country.