Green Tea Made Easy
- KAGA BOCHA is a kind of houji tea made in the Kaga area of Hokuriku District, Japan. What makes Kaga Bocha unique is that unlike regular houji tea, it is made with “stems” of tea plants instead of le...
- MATCHA KIRARA RICE TEA is a beautiful blend of green tea and stone-ground matcha, with “Kirara” rice grain and aromatic sticky rice slowly roasted in a traditional iron pot. Enjoy the subtly sweet, r...
- SENCHA CHIRAN is produced in Chiran city, Kagoshima. This tea is known to have a gentle mouthfeel and an aroma with a hint of sweet potatoes. Enjoy its characteristic mild flavor and beautiful ligh...
- SENCHA MATSURI is a full-bodied sencha with a gentle mouthfeel. This tea is made with “Yabukita” cultivar, a typical cultivar grown in Japan. The leaves were steamed three times longer than the regu...
- SENCHA UJI is a high quality first flush Yabukita sencha from Souraku, Kyoto. The dark green leaves have a deep, sophisticated aroma which is a distinctive characteristic of teas produced in Uji. ...
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. Sweet strawberry flavor and milk make a wonderfully aromatic green tea au lait. *Contains sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. Astringency of Uji matcha and sweet caramel flavor make a great matcha. *Contains sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. A rich milky taste with a light astringency and a sweet aftertaste. *Contains Sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. A lovely combination of sweet aroma of soybean powder and green tea. *Contains sugar
In order to use Hawaii or Alaska as a state, please select United States (Hawaii,Alaska) as the Country.