Green Tea Made Easy
- KAGA BOCHA is a kind of houji tea made in the Kaga area of Hokuriku District, Japan. What makes Kaga Bocha unique is that unlike regular houji tea, it is made with “stems” of tea plants instead of le...
- Genmaicha made from rice called "Kirara" is blended with flavorful matcha.
- Smooth green tea with a sweet aroma similar to sweet potatoes.
- Distinctively mellow and full-bodied green tea. Ideal for those who like full-bodied tea.
- First flush green tea from Uji, Kyoto has a refined mellow taste.
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. Sweet strawberry flavor and milk make a wonderfully aromatic green tea au lait. *Contains sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. Astringency of Uji matcha and sweet caramel flavor make a great matcha. *Contains sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. A rich milky taste with a light astringency and a sweet aftertaste. *Contains Sugar
- Just add milk to this matcha au lait mixture. A lovely combination of sweet aroma of soybean powder and green tea. *Contains sugar
In order to use Hawaii or Alaska as a state, please select United States (Hawaii,Alaska) as the Country.